
Don't pretend you're sorryI know you're notYou know you've got the power To make me weak insideAnd girl you leave me breathlessBut it's okayCuz you are my survivalNow hear me sayI can't imagine Life without your loveAnd even foreverDon't seem like long enoughEvery time I breathe I take you inAnd my heart beats againBaby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your loveAnd every time I try to rise aboveI'm swept away by loveBaby I can't help itYou keep me drowning in your loveMaybe I'm a drifter Maybe notCause I have known the safetyOf floating freely in your armsI don't need another life lineIt's not for meCuz only you can save meOh, can't you seeI can't imagineLife without your loveAnd even foreverDon't seem like long enough(Don't seem like long enough yeah)Every time I breathe I take you inAnd my heart beats againBaby I can't help itYou keep me drowning in your loveEvery time I try to rise aboveI'm swept away by loveBaby I can't help itYou keep me drowning in your loveGo on and pull me underCover me with dreams, yeahLove me mouth to mouth nowYou know I can't resistCuz you're the air that I breatheEvery time I breathe I take you in(Cause every time I breathe yeah)And my heart beats againBaby I can't help it(Baby I can't help it)You keep me drowning in your loveAnd every time I try to rise aboveI'm swept away by loveBaby I can't help itYou keep me drowning in your love(hoo,hoo)Baby I can't help itYou keep me drowning in your loveYou've got me drowningKeep drowning in your loveBaby I can't help itCan't help itNo ,noCause ever time I breathe I take you in(Yes I do)Then my heart beats again(Oh)Baby I can't help it(Baby I can't help it)Keep me drowning in your loveAnd every time I try to rise above(Drowning)I'm swept away by loveBaby I can't help itKeep me drowning in your love
10:25 PM
wanzeeee!
Temasek Poly HTM
loves God
loves ZEE (:
loves her friends
and is actually very cute and adorable!