You were once my one companion . . .you were all that mattered . . .You were once a friend and fatherthen my world was shattered . . .Wishing you were somehow here again . . .wishing you were somehow near . . .Sometimes it seemedif I just dreamed,somehow you would be here . . .Wishing I could hear your voice again . . . knowing that I never would . . .Dreaming of you won't help me to do all that you dreamed I could . . .Passing bells and sculpted angels,cold and monumental, seem, for you, the wrong companionsyou were warm and gentle . . .Too many yearsfighting back tears . . .Why can't the past just die . . .?Wishing you were somehow here again . . .knowing we must say goodbye . . .Try to forgive . . .teach me to live . . .give me the strength to try . . .No more memories,no more silent tears . . .No more gazing across the wasted years . . .Help me say goodbye.
11:42 PM
wanzeeee!
Temasek Poly HTM
loves God
loves ZEE (:
loves her friends
and is actually very cute and adorable!