
Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend1.caring2.musically inclined3.sensitive4.romantic5.charismatic6.adorable7.a Christian!Seven things that scare me:1. my friends and i lose contact2. i can't play the piano one day3. my mummy decides to cut off my allowance and i can't shop!4. i disfigure myself5. realising that everything was just a sham6. my friends making use of me7. being deprivedSeven random songs at the moment:1. Shan Hu Hai - Jay Chou2. Hey Juliet - LMNT3. Bu Gou Yong Gan - VJ4. Lian Ren Wei Man - SHE5. Sun Wu Kong - Mayday6. Do You Remember - Aaron Carter7. Unknown song - Dong Fang Shen QiSeven things I like the most:1. Eating2. Sleeping3. Playing the piano4. watching tv5. going out with friends6. enjoying life7. anything but studyingSeven random facts about me:1. i'm a very random person2. i have a clique made up of dwarfs3. i call myself a pig4. i've never grown long hair in my sixteen years5. i call myself a pig6. i love to daydream and fantasize7. i like to look at pretty girls!Seven things I plan to do before I die:1. sky dive2. Bungee jump.3. Go parasailing again!4. go water skiing5. wear a wedding gown (HAHA)6. i don't know7. i don't think my mission on earth will be completed that soon.Seven things I say the most1. haha2. hee3. ?4. oink5. roar6. ah?7. oinkSeven celebrity crushes:1. i2. don't3. have4. any5. crush6. at7. all!Seven people I want to do this too1.the dwarfs2.the family that originated from bob3.biblelites4. the people who come to my blog5. the people who tag6. as long as you want to do it
11:30 PM
wanzeeee!
Temasek Poly HTM
loves God
loves ZEE (:
loves her friends
and is actually very cute and adorable!