AH! Now is bcs lab time so I decided to blog since manda is sitting beside me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINZEE! =D
So all has been well the past few days, with manda and the laughing streaks. Now I need to take time to recall what has happened the past few days…
Did I tell you that mylove’s blog has really really really uglyyyyy photos of me. HAHA. The crocodile head and that wig on my head which seriously looks like a mop. Hehehe. (:
So we all ended up at the same costume shop on Friday, while in search of costumes for Live The Dream the following day! Hehe. That shop is sooo huge! They’ve got so much funky stuff like Egyptian headdresses, Victorian style dressing and all. But it’s rather ulu. Hahha.
Live The Dream on sat was super funny. Pregnant lady suit was funny, camwhoring was fun! Trying to take a decent all-girls photo in church is really a feat, because the guys will keep trying to ruin our pictures.
*walks together in a group counting 1.. 2.. 3..*
And then suddenly all the girls will just bend down and then SNAP! Hahaha. So that’s how we got our decent photos taken. HEHE super super fun. (: I love the timer.
Didn’t go to church on Sunday, but ended up meeting them to do HTMkg. Bleh. Later on headed to esther’s birthday chalet! Woot. It took hours to start the fire.
Skipped school on Monday, and school on Tuesday was.. I can’t remember HAHA. OH OH! Self-declared holiday! Cos the OB tutor cancelled the tutorial, so we decided to go for the lecture on wed instead!
Ah we did stuff in the morning, before going to siqi’s house. Haha. Her house has a nice dongbang calendar. (: Went to MS for cheesecake later on. Jiawei’s leaving for Thailand! And silly Sheryl was so cute, she asked me where jiawei was going.
“is he migrating? :x” HAHA no you silly girl. :P
OH I remember what was funny. We were all thinking of Christian names for mengjun cos he wanted a baptism name.
“pakis/rambu/afghanis/hongmao/Looney”
Because his surname is tan! HAHA. Hilarious I tell you! :P
WOOT. We have 2 people’s birthdays tomorrow! :P
9:37 AM