"Stayed back in school ytd to do htmkg project. We are quite behind time sia, scared we cant complete in time. After that we went to see ryan, wd, cher lie and james play captains ball. They seriously have a competitive advantage over the rest of the teams lor. Everyone is so tall!! Hahah. Wd is the catcher and he can easily catch the ball with his ferris wheel arms. LOL. After a while it started raining, and the event was postphoned to the next day, which Is today. Waited for the rest to clean up, bathe etc, then wanted to leave. Suddenly, rained super super heavily. And I remembered that I haven done comm. Skills online. Crap. Was super irritated with all the undone work and the pressurizing datelines. Stressed up. Zzzz. I think I’m still in the holiday mood cause I simply have no motivation to do work. My French test is next week!!! Shit shit shit. I seriously cmi. =(
The funniest part was the bus trip home with mylove. We were constantly laughing like siao. We were playing bi shou hua jiao. it all started when she did some action while she was talking, and I thought she was trying to show me smthing. Erm don’t know how to phrase. K nvm. blah blah blah, it lead to the improvisation of actions for Fu Tang Dao Huo and Liang Lei Cha Dao. Damn funny. Started playing bi shou hua jiao on the bus. She started first and did some wavy action with her hands. Guess and guess and guess, but still couldn’t guess correctly. Hahah yes I suck at guessing. xP played all the way on the bus ride home. Laughed till stomachache sia. ^ ^ but still, <3.>
Hahah was supposed to blog about what happened ytd but ended up ranting. okay, I shall not bore you guys out. Oh yah. That miss go wanzhen still dont want to send us the photos. HAHA cause got her unglam picture. Super LOL. =X oops. K I don’t know what to write alr, I’m still half awake. supposed to be doing project now, soooo. Ciaos. "
AH you people love to defame me! i'm gonna sue youuuuu. ah but i love you all too much. how! :(
10:04 PM