HELLO EVERYONE!
happy belated valentines' day! i love vday cos it's always so lovey dovey and love's in the airrrr. (:
zee people came to my house to bai nian! excluding ericia, siqi and xuan! :( but oh well! it's ok we'll have plenty of chances together in future, won't we? (: heee. they complained to my parents about me bullying them and putting nail polish on the guys and everything! but you all willingly allowed me to alright! i didn't coerce you or put you at gunpoint! mean poks. :P
kbox-ed today! yay we finally did after such a long while hehe. (: tomorrow's otc refresh, not really feeling too good about it but JIAYOU! wz's never-say-die spirit will live on hahaha. we will all survive.
You are forever in my life, You see me through the seasons, Cover me with Your hand, And lead me in Your righteousness ,And I look to You,And I wait on You.I'll sing to You Lord, A hymn of love, For your faithfulness to me. I'm carried in everlasting arms, You'll never let me go, Through it all.And I believe so! faith leads me through! (:
11:51 PM