I've been pondering, and i realised whatever actions we have really depends on our perception which is probably affected by our surroundings and upbringing. this post is going to be pretty much serious, but don't worry, i'm still optimistic. (:
Many things have happened recently, events which have led me to think and wonder about running away and hiding from the consequences I have to face, but it's a good time to sort feelings out now because it's the holidays, and i have some time on hand to stone, reflect and analyze.
In life, your friends actually make up a part of you. These friends that stay by you, stick with you, are traces of your character and who you really are, they are the ones that offer you support and encouragement, tell you when you suck and what you need to improve upon. They are the ones that form your perception of yourself. It didn't really strike me, till I was talking to someone today. I feel good about myself, and I have my friends to thank for that because they have showered love upon me, and because they reassure me everytime I feel I'm failing myself or not living up to expectations.
Sometimes I take my friends for granted, as well as the grace they have given to me and I want to sincerely thank each friend for being there for me, and with me. (: If you're reading this, you're probably a friend, and this post goes out to you.
Thank you, my friend. (:
11:47 PM